Sign in to follow this  
Broithe

eBay search terms.

Some of my old eBay searches have just resurrected themselves and started alerting me again - I've just had one that searched for "Lima 201" - it has just suggested this to me - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNWT-NET-A-PORTER-201-MELISSA-ODABASH-LIMA-EMBELLISHED-BIKINI-SIZE-UK-14-BNWT-/261992957366? - but, it might be a bit tight.

"Murphy Models" also produces a good few pictures of model Carolyn Murphy.

I am considering changing my allegiance to railways of the Baltic states, so that I can justify a search for "Swedish Models"....

To avoid any marital disharmony in your household I ran the search for your Baltic railway items. This may be way tamer than you'd hoped for….=)). Some nice Swedish birds on there Viggen, Grippen etc

To avoid any marital disharmony in your household I ran the search for your Baltic railway items. This may be way tamer than you'd hoped for….=)). Some nice Swedish birds on there Viggen, Grippen etc

So much for your advice - this is what I got searching for further info on Saab models.

saab-model.jpg

I don't think you ran that search on eBay, Jim but I'd like further information on that particular model if you wouldn't mind passing my number on;) Accessories are included, you say? :rolleyes:

God God, I thought it was a particularly curly coprolite for a second...

I will admit to thinking that somebody had really overdone the weathering.