UTA Railcar No. 6 & 7

Rate this topic

Kirley

After the AEC Railcars the UTA developed their own version in the form of Railcar No. 6 & 7 which became the forerunners of the MED’s, see Colm Flanagan’s excellent book ‘Diesel Dawn’ which denotes a chapter to their development.

Railcar%20No%207%20%26%20No%206.jpg

Allen Doherty (Worsley Works) agreed to do etches for these Railcars and they arrived this morning.

IMG_2201.JPG

Hope to get started in a couple of months once I've cleared the backlog of 'things to do'.

After the AEC Railcars the UTA developed their own version in the form of Railcar No. 6 & 7 which became the forerunners of the MED’s, see Colm Flanagan’s excellent book ‘Diesel Dawn’ which denotes a chapter to their development.

Railcar%20No%207%20%26%20No%206.jpg

Allen Doherty (Worsley Works) agreed to do etches for these Railcars and they arrived this morning.

IMG_2201.JPG

Hope to get started in a couple of months once I've cleared the backlog of 'things to do'.

I look forward to seeing this project develop. No doubt you will do a cracking job