Grange Castle's Vehicles

Rate this topic

Johny Your collection is going from strength to strength. Are you doing your own decals?

Thanks Kevin :tumbsup:

Although I had hoped to have been doing my own decals by now it hasnt happened, I'm still relying on others to do them for me, but i have started to do any painting required which so far has been minimal but its a stepping stone. My next plan is to paint up a few oxford white models into an post green and get them decaled so we'll see how that goes. Have to say I love the road vehicle side of the hobby, cant get enough of them. The garda and stobart fleet i have is bordering on a joke but i cant stop. I'm always trying to think of new vehicles to do. From the ones I've done so far, I most like the An Post van and Dublin Fire Brigades which I finished last night.

Jonny.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah its from the corgi built to last range, stripped and re-decaled. Its not quite 1/76 but its not far off. Someone in the UK apparently measured it to be 1/77 which to me is the same ! Oxford are releasing a 1/76 model of a modern ambulance in the new year so my ones may only be a stopgap. I just thought the shape and size of these was fairly spot on.

Yeah its from the corgi built to last range, stripped and re-decaled. Its not quite 1/76 but its not far off. Someone in the UK apparently measured it to be 1/77 which to me is the same ! Oxford are releasing a 1/76 model of a modern ambulance in the new year so my ones may only be a stopgap. I just thought the shape and size of these was fairly spot on.
They certainly look the business and the size is spot on

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10130[/ATTACH]

Stobart Reach Stacker

Certainly one that I'd like to add to my Stobart Collection. It's the business Jonny.

Are you glued to the couch on a Friday evening with the Stonart series on Channel 5. Stobart Trucks, Trains & Planes?

We sure are glued to the couch watching it, both me and my 6 year old son, think santa will have to bring a few stobart goodies for him again this year and me hopefully !

Yeah the model is class i'm impressed with the detail in it. The skeletal and container are now available from the club shop if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...