New look!

Rate this topic

BosKonay

I can't seem to edit any of my posts that are over two weeks old...

Is that a significant problem? It's fairly standard practice on most BBs that edit cababability is limited after a period of time has passed. (Eg correct mistake or typo an hour or two after posting). If folks have new content its better to add a new post to a thread rather than add content to an existing post.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to edit virtually every post I do, as the auto-thingy puts up different words, often changing most of a sentence. Maybe I type too fast..... but whoever invented predictive text needs to be sadistically tortured, then shot, then forced to travel from Whiteabbey to Larne on a 450 on a cold wet winter Tuesday morning.

I have to edit virtually every post I do, as the auto-thingy puts up different words, often changing most of a sentence. Maybe I type too fast..... but whoever invented predictive text needs to be sadistically tortured, then shot, then forced to travel from Whiteabbey to Larne on a 450 on a cold wet winter Tuesday morning.

Wonder if he was the same eejit(auto correct said "eerie":mad:) that made the photos upload sideways? Your not alone John...

Eh - just use "Preview" to proof read before submitting a post. I've same problem with tablets predictive text and more my own lexdisia, but I usually re-read and correct any mistakes within an hour or two, never days later.

Anwyay msot floks can raed speliling msitkaes and sitll undrestnad waht yuo maen. :)

Edited by Noel