Mother attempts to kill son on RAILWAY

Rate this topic

burnthebox

cant understand why she would do such a thing though

Unfortunately this is a fact of life with any mode of rapid transportation, there will be accidents with some degree of frequency and intentional harm caused by the criminally orientated and the mentally unwell. The story is nothing that you would not find in the average newspaper and is a text only narrative of events. Unfortunely this (likely insane) woman would have found some other method to inflict this on the poor child (autobahn bridge, river etc.) Without trivializing anything, the child was very lucky to escape this with lower extremity amputation only from his encounter with the train. The psychological trauma will be the bigger problem. Bear a thought for the bystanders, driver an first responders also.....

Edited by DiveController

GSR & DC I accept all your points regarding this very sad incident, I posted it as it's related to railways & of course in this instance a very sad one. When you read about things like & I have read about other cases like this & worse where you have to think the World has gone crazy, there are no winners in this case, thankfully the child survived but will have to overcome the trauma, which in time I hope he will,