class 121

Rate this topic

A4mallard

It's made of perspex sheet, and spare bits. There's a bit work gone in to her. I do not know the exact scale but it's bigger than G, possibly 1/28. I'm going to start the boggies tomorrow and some final bits of detailing. Anyone with any close up photos of 121/141 boggies I would appreciate it.

p.s. I am looking for some detailed plans of Hueston station. I would be very grateful.

thanks for the comments

regards

bren

It's made of perspex sheet, and spare bits. There's a bit work gone in to her. I do not know the exact scale but it's bigger than G, possibly 1/28. I'm going to start the boggies tomorrow and some final bits of detailing. Anyone with any close up photos of 121/141 boggies I would appreciate it.

p.s. I am looking for some detailed plans of Hueston station. I would be very grateful.

thanks for the comments

regards

bren

What time period? Travel through every day Monday - Thursday

Superb model!

Hurricanemk1c, I do a bit everyday but I'm working on a couple of other projects at the same time. I started about 3 weeks ago.

Wrenneire, Lovely photos and much appreciated.

It's by no means perfect,I hope I captured it. I started on a whim and I have to finish it now.

Thanks for the comments lads

Hells bells, did not realise it was large scale. Am even more impressed now.

Never ceases to amaze me what is out there. Thesecbig models have such presence. At Ally Pally a couple of years ago the was an American G scale, standard gauge 'depot'. Around 10m long, it was enough for a decent number of box cars, plus a Budd for passenger traffic. Looked fab, ran really well. That was the same year I came REALLY close to G scale three truck Shay.

The 121 is superb, well done sir! Am guessing it will be 45mm gauge.?

• 4 weeks later...