Coybig yessssssssss

Rate this topic

richrua

Never seen so many smashed glasses last night than in the Hatfield when Walters scored the second, COYBIG!!!!

Is that shop still open? Used to work on a site across the road in the mad times. Dodgy brilliant boozer :-)

Broithe,

I think it means "Rod of Iron, Air my Washing" but you'd have to ask JB to be sure.

Edited by Glenderg

Iron Road seems to be the more general description in most languages - chemin de fer, eisenbahn, jarnvag, etc - 'railway' seems to be peculiarly English.

I do wonder if they were just Googling "Railway of Iran" for a nice picture and just clicked without looking when "Railways of Ireland" was suggested as they got to typing the "Ir"..?

Edited by Broithe

Is that shop still open? Used to work on a site across the road in the mad times. Dodgy brilliant boozer :-)

Broithe,

I think it means "Rod of Iron, Air my Washing" but you'd have to ask JB to be sure.

Oh yeah Richie, packed to the rafters! Good old lower Ormeau, it's calmed down a bit now but you'd still wanna watch yourself around it. Rose and Crown also good craic :)