Congratulations

Rate this topic

heirflick

You bastards.

I'm genuinely choked up here. I was trying to keep it shtum-ish, avoiding facebook posts etc, but after a couple hours or responding to messages there, thought I'd pop over here for a bit of "when is 21mm not really 21mm" etc.

Ye are a genuinely passionate, and sometimes mentally unstable bunch of guys, but I'm really moved by this. Can't think of any other bunch of loonies I'd rather be attached to, aside from the good lady wife and Izzy,

The last five years have been somewhat of a horror show for me in lots of respects, and this community has been an infuriating and brilliant crutch, all at the same time, a wonderful counterpoint to real life, even if I do shout and scream at times (JM - sorry) . But don't expect me to go gently into that good night, god no, there are some wonderful things afoot with IRM, and various other projects I've been tipping my hat at. No intention of shutting up shop any time soon, a certain GVS project needs to be completed...

*insert joke about myself and the missus making miniatures*

Richie.

You bastards.

I'm genuinely choked up here. I was trying to keep it shtum-ish, avoiding facebook posts etc, but after a couple hours or responding to messages there, thought I'd pop over here for a bit of "when is 21mm not really 21mm" etc.

Ye are a genuinely passionate, and sometimes mentally unstable bunch of guys, but I'm really moved by this. Can't think of any other bunch of loonies I'd rather be attached to, aside from the good lady wife and Izzy,

The last five years have been somewhat of a horror show for me in lots of respects, and this community has been an infuriating and brilliant crutch, all at the same time, a wonderful counterpoint to real life, even if I do shout and scream at times (JM - sorry) . But don't expect me to go gently into that good night, god no, there are some wonderful things afoot with IRM, and various other projects I've been tipping my hat at. No intention of shutting up shop any time soon, a certain GVS project needs to be completed...

*insert joke about myself and the missus making miniatures*

Richie.

Well said that man!

And congratulations to the three of you.....

Congratulations Ilona and Richie on an the birth of Isabelle. May she be blessed with a long, healthy and happy life.

Richie, I don't need to tell you that the greatest thrill and blessing in life is to hold your own child for the first time and I've been blessed to do that for two great sons and a grandson -

all with Railway engineer's names -

you know what comes next?

Every little girl needs a brother .......

Wonderful news.

Leslie