kingsbridge

Rate this topic

A4mallard

Fran can you please fix these photos.......

I started this 4 weeks ago, I'm basically pottering away on it. I'm just doing the main building for the moment but I have the plans for the buildings on St. John's rd west. The only thing slowing me down is materials because I like to make from waste card.

Thanks for the comments

Bren

Fran can you please fix these photos.......

I started this 4 weeks ago, I'm basically pottering away on it. I'm just doing the main building for the moment but I have the plans for the buildings on St. John's rd west. The only thing slowing me down is materials because I like to make from waste card.

Thanks for the comments

Bren

For you babes xxx

Heuston 7.jpg

Heuston 8.jpg

Heuston 9.jpg

Heuston 10.jpg

Heuston 11.jpg

Heuston 12.jpg

Heuston 13.jpg

Heuston 14.jpg

Heuston 15.jpg

Heuston 16.jpg

Heuston 17.jpg

Heuston 18.jpg

Heuston 19.jpg

Hi RedRich,

Thanks for the comments,I've wanted to build it for a while, it's more of an experiment but I do plan on finishing it. I've gone with a pre 1970's look, because they were the plans I got.

The plan is to build a Millennium Falcon this year, hopefully.

regards

Bren

I'd hate to see you work at full pace! You would put us all to such shame that we wouldn't be able to out for a month!

Looks absolutely fantastic,very realistic.

I assume there will be a railway behind it?..

Edited by GSR 800

Unfortunately I had to retire early,so my time is my own. I use the modelling to occupy me. The plan is to finish the station buildings and platforms, the steel work for the roof but no roof, at that stage I will have run out of room. It may look like i'm flying through it but i'm not,there's a lot to be done.This is a work in progress.I am very grateful for all your comments. Regards Bren