New Website

Rate this topic

Dave

Hi Guys,

I have been working away on a new website for the last few weeks, it features a new on-line shop with a lot of new products with more being added all the time.

I haven't officially transferred the domain yet and I would be very grateful for your feedback on what you think and what could I do better before I officially launch it.

You can buy anything that is in the shop at the moment and everything is in stock.

Many thanks.

Here is the link http://www.modelrailbaseboards.com

Edited by Dave

Helix's is the singular possesive form. The plural of helix is helixes or helices, the latter being the most common version.

The plural form of English nouns ending in -ix or -ex should always follow their Latin root and form with -x being replaced by -ces for the plural nominative form of the noun, helices, cortices, etc EXCEPT in the US where all bets are off and some sentences do non even require a verb in the vernacular. How that? :facepalm:

Edited by DiveController

The plural form of English nouns ending in -ix or -ex should always follow their Latin root and form with -x being replaced by -ces for the plural nominative form of the noun, helices, cortices, etc EXCEPT in the US where all bets are off and some sentences do non even require a verb in the vernacular. How that? :facepalm:

Flex? Fix?

Once you write a 'rule' for English, you've had it.

Looks good Dave, had to hunt for the Storage section but eventually found it.

Thanks Kieran, still lots of tweaks to make. I'll see if I can get it into the main menu.

Lots of products up on the shop, been at it all day!

Looks good Dave, had to hunt for the Storage section but eventually found it.

Well buried on the site but very nice storage units. Do they have padding or an anti-rub surface on the inside floor of each compartment?

Well buried on the site but very nice storage units. Do they have padding or an anti-rub surface on the inside floor of each compartment?

They can be made with padding fitted. The ones pictured the clients wanted to do that themselves.