mrsi%20poster%202016.jpg

More to come, mainly the final floorplan and layout/trader list

General Information:

Saint Paul's College,

Sybil Hill,

Raheny,

Dublin 5 D05 C673

Date:

October 29th, 30th and 31st. (Sat. Sun. Mon)

Opening Times:

11:30 to 17:30 each day

Admission price:

Adult - €7

Children - €3

Family - €16 (2 adults & 2 children)

• 2 weeks later...

The Irish Railway Models team will be at the show at St. Paul's College, Raheny where we will take orders, answer questions, hopefully(!) show a pre-production sample of our Cement Bubble (fingers crossed!) as well as the ballast wagon and reveal what our next project will be. So please pop along to meet us for a chat.

Below is a floor plan. We will be at Stand D in the main hall.

MRSI 2017 Floor plan.jpg

Can you guess what the third project we're announcing at the MRSI show is?

Its our first venture supplying any type of catering for the public K,

We are using the stage from the hall so that if the tea is luke warm and the hang sanguishes are curly at least you will have a good view of all the exhibits :trains:

better to have an aul dry sambo than a soggy one...

i like my tea not too hot, a good bit of milk, and no sugar:p

is someone writing this down?:dig:

Accurately pitching the level of service provision is a difficult proposition.

Probably nearer the spoon-on-a-chain end, rather than Lapsang Souchong, I think.

And maybe go for straight-cut sandwiches, rather than triangles, to start with, anyway.

Good luck. sipping-tea.gif

It looks like I've been banished to the corridor (Stand W) - BUT I notice that you can't get in or out without passing my stand!

Do call by and see (buy!) my latest four kits - two are brand new and deliveries are filling up my local post office!

The prototypes of the next two will be on display. Guesses on a postcard, as the BBC used to say!

Next to me - come and admire my pal Richard's superb coach-building skills. He will have books of drawings from the IRRS Archive - now including GSR and MGWR prototypes

Leslie

Provincial Wagons

It looks like I've been banished to the corridor (Stand W) - BUT I notice that you can't get in or out without passing my stand!

Do call by and see (buy!) my latest four kits - two are brand new and deliveries are filling up my local post office!

The prototypes of the next two will be on display. Guesses on a postcard, as the BBC used to say!

Next to me - come and admire my pal Richard's superb coach-building skills. He will have books of drawings from the IRRS Archive - now including GSR and MGWR prototypes

Leslie

Provincial Wagons

Well, I'll be "seeing" one or two kits Leslie...three if I'm lucky!

Leslie

Any possibility that Richard might bring some copies of volumes 1, 2 and 3 of Great Northern Railway (Ireland) Carriage Diagrams. I would be interested in a copy of each. I have volume 5. The GSR and MGWR ones might also be of interest.

MikeO

Leslie

Any possibility that Richard might bring some copies of volumes 1, 2 and 3 of Great Northern Railway (Ireland) Carriage Diagrams. I would be interested in a copy of each. I have volume 5. The GSR and MGWR ones might also be of interest.

MikeO

And a GSR one for me and MGWR for Garfield, please :P

Hi folks, just to let you know that IRM will be making an announcement tonight that should whet some appetites ahead of this weekend's show. Tune in around 9pm for more details. ;)

(This is in addition to the product announcement we'll be making at the show on Saturday)

Edited by Garfield

Hi folks, just to let you know that IRM will be making an announcement tonight that should whet some appetites ahead of this weekend's show. Tune in around 9pm for more details. ;)

(This is in addition to the product announcement we'll be making at the show on Saturday)

'This is the IRM home service, and this is the news'

The IRM moderator known as Garfieldsghost, or Pat has made a statement that an important announcement is to be made at about 9pm tonight, so folks make sure to tune in to frequency 800 for the important message.

In other news I had to save a sheep that got stuck in a fence..

Edited by GSR 800

Leslie

MikeO

Hi Mike

That message has been passed on.

Richard only ever holds a few of any book at a time and prints on demand, so get to see him early. The GN ones have your name on them, but you need to decide which GSWR, GSR, Midland books you want.

Thanks for the interest.

Leslie

News unveiled here http://irishrailwaymodeller.com/showthread.php/5857-IRM-Bubble-goes-on-sale-this-weekend-at-MRSI-show-with-incredible-offer!?p=93972#post93972 :)