can you tell what it yet part 2

Rate this topic

USS "Enterprise"?

Now JB I, can't believe you of all people could get hyperspace mixed up with mere warp drive. :)

"You’ve never heard of the Xxxxxxxxxx Xxxxx? … It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs."

"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought"

"Would it help if I got out and pushed?"

"I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

Edited by Noel

George's burger with an olive on a stick on the side?

From the radio edit.

Han: Listen old man, with a fast enough spaceship I can go as fast and as far as I want

Obi Wan: Even the universe is curved, travel long enough and you will end up back where you started.

Edited by Weshty

USS "Enterprise"?

There's no hope for you at all, Beaumont!

I took my THREE year old son to see the original Star Wars when it came out and, as they say, we've never looked back!

Now his son hunts for his Dad's Star Wars characters in the loft when he's supposed to running trains with his Grandfather.

I did once build him a space station of sorts, but if he finds Bren's little toy on the Internet, I'm sunk! Can you do two - it's always easier to do a series?

Now, JB, can you tell what book this is the first sentence of - definitely YOUR timeframe!

"He was just a country boy who had never seen Trantor before ……"

Leslie

PS Bren, keep it up; May The Force guide your Light Sabre (pretty good on MDF, I'm told!)

You're just fishing and you're far too young to remember a book first published in 1951, based on short stories first written in 1942!

Leslie

It was just a guess, really, Izaak lived not far from me - where it says Angling Museum here -

- it's also worth a look at the railway bridge just north of his house - where the road bridge goes over the railway, the railway is actually on its own bridge, going over the stream - a very unusual arrangement.

Edit - I notice that it actually says Angling Mesuem.....durrr...

It was just a guess, really, Izaak lived not far from me - where it says Angling Museum here -
- it's also worth a look at the railway bridge just north of his house - where the road bridge goes over the railway, the railway is actually on its own bridge, going over the stream - a very unusual arrangement.

Edit - I notice that it actually says Angling Mesuem.....durrr...

That's an interesting prototype in the aerial picture. If you modelled that, people would say it was your imagination!

L

• 3 weeks later...