Sign in to follow this  
Northman

Hornby Northern Belle

Hi all,looking for Hornby Northern Belle train pack R4539.PM me if any body has one to sell.Cheers.:tumbsup:

Hi Leslie,tried pufferwillies but when I put them in the basket it says they are out of stock.I have been searching the internet but no joy.As regards to yer man,I emailed him asking if he had made a mistake with the decimal point but no,thats what he wanted, plus postage.:tumbsup:

Hi Leslie,tried pufferwillies but when I put them in the basket it says they are out of stock.I have been searching the internet but no joy.As regards to yer man,I emailed him asking if he had made a mistake with the decimal point but no,thats what he wanted, plus postage.:tumbsup:

Patience, Old Boy - put the set into eBay on your wish list, or whatever they call it these days and it will eventually appear at a sensible price.

If you give me a mobile phone number and I see one at a MRly Ex over here, I'll give you a call and let you know the price.

I would have thought a hundred quid tops?

Leslie

PS I needed a C Class for conversion, but would not pay £130 for one. Got one last weekend, brand new, for £70. All things come to he who waits ……..

We have a big exhibition here at the weekend - if I spot one, I'll get details and pass 'em on.