Dublin tomorrow

Rate this topic

GNRi1959

Going down to Dublin on the train via Portadown. So sad that I'm not starting the train journey in Omagh but thats history!

Can anyone recommend any good model railway shops where I might pick up something GNRi.I'll be there till Friday though I don't expect shops to be open then.

Tony,

I'm thoroughly enjoying your posts on this Forum. A wee correction. You will be going Up to Dublin. The G.N.R. had their Headquarters in Dublin. Thus, one travels in the UP direction from Belfast to Dublin. The reason, one always travelled UP to Headquarters.

Have an enjoyable visit and a premature, Happy St Patrick's' Day.

Old Blarney.

Going down to Dublin on the train via Portadown. So sad that I'm not starting the train journey in Omagh but thats history!

Can anyone recommend any good model railway shops where I might pick up something GNRi.I'll be there till Friday though I don't expect shops to be open then.

http://www.marksmodels.com Marks Models, 14 Hawkins Street, Dublin 2. +353 1 6715809 walking distance from Connolly (Amiens Street) :) It's the only proper model rail shop in Dublin.