Transport Collectors' Market 1 April 2017 at CHISWICK Town Hall

Rate this topic

leslie10646

This market is run by the Irish Railway Record Society, London Area annually to assist funding our London Meetings.

I attend with my "Syndicate" hat on and as a member of the Area committee. I sell bargain transport books, new and out of print Irish transport books and new books from Lightmoor Press at 15% off.

Normally, I don't sell my wagon kits there, but if you have an order and can come and collect them (it'll cost you three quid to get in), but I save on postage and YOU will benefit.

See -

tcm001.jpg

tcm003.jpg

Richard McLachlan will have a stand selling his drawings from the Archive and there are many other good things on view - several guys sell photographs including Irish subjects. You can grab a coffee, or sit and watch videos. Something for everyone.

Hope to see some of you exiles there! AND the Brits, Scots etc!!!!

IF you do come, call by the Syndicate stand (usually on the stage - I use about four tables and a lot of space) and say "Hi".

Leslie (Provincial Wagons)

At the risk of being pushy -

The Transport Collector's Market at Chiswick Town Hall is this Saturday from 11am.

I'm happily loading up a second car full off books - loads of IRISH ones!

You'll find me on the Stage, so do call and say "Hi" if you can make it.

Leslie