Wishing Heir Flick well.

Rate this topic

Broithe

Yes, Seamus - get WELL soon. Too many of my pals ill at the moment - the prayer list gets longer and longer (but the prayers are answered, otherwise it would be getting shorter!).

+1

Wishing Seamus well, comfort during medical care and a good outcome. Noel

Ah Jaysus Lads, I'm touched (in the head😉) by your kind comments! Just to clarify Broithes comment re the health care facility - it is NOT a 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest type!' I got an infection in an old war wound from 19 years ago and the Gods have decided on a 14 day course of intravenous antibiotics to get rid of the badness within. Only another 9 days to go (hopefully) and I will be released into society! Many thanks again for your good wishes....It means a lot to me😉.

Ah Jaysus Lads, I'm touched (in the head) by your kind comments! Just to clarify Broithes comment re the health care facility - it is NOT a 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest type!' I got an infection in an old war wound from 19 years ago and the Gods have decided on a 14 day course of intravenous antibiotics to get rid of the badness within. Only another 9 days to go (hopefully) and I will be released into society! Many thanks again for your good wishes....It means a lot to me.

Great to see you posting again.

Hard to kill a good thing:banana: