Welcome to the new site :)

Rate this topic

BosKonay

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hidden-agenda

Its great to have a new site and i look forward to using and reading it.Congratulations to the owner and thank you for the invite to join.

Best wishes and kindest regards,

Gareth.

Moderators are being sorted at the moment, with the shops and manufacturers also getting involved.

goal is to be open, transparent and run only for the good of the community. this forum is a commercial bit of software, self hosted, so no risk of losing content down the line.

if anyone has content they want to save, just copy it over!

Moderators are being sorted at the moment, with the shops and manufacturers also getting involved.

goal is to be open, transparent and run only for the good of the community. this forum is a commercial bit of software, self hosted, so no risk of losing content down the line.

excellent!

Amen to that!

Nice to be back online after my short sabbatical, and I'm seriously impressed by the quick turnaround. Well done to all involved! I'm back in college doing web development so if anyone wants to help me with my homework let me know! :P

Are us Yankee and Sasnach modellers going to be allowed post up stuff about our foreign muck?