Welcome to the new site :)

Rate this topic

BosKonay

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hidden-agenda

By the looks of things this mod has plenty of practice and i think we,re stuffed HF just wave the white flag i,ve got cramp and im hungry.

FoxHunting.jpg

FoxHunting.jpg

Edited by hidden-agenda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi lads, not exactly new to the site but first post, quick intro, real name Jonny, in the process of buliding my first layout OO scale modern Irish scene, Dcc controlled, in my attic ! When i say in the process, i mean five years into it and i havent so much as got a baseboard down, had to do a lot of work with attic first, move tanks, beams etc while also working more than the average week, doing up our house and raising two young kids !

I try and buy the new releases as they come out but they stay boxes till i eventully get it started properly. Some of you guys on here are truly inspirational and your work is fantastic !

Why the name Grange Castle, well its very close to where i live and what my layout will eventully be called, although my nearest rail station is / wil be Kishogue, maybe i should call my layout Kishogue as its something similar, it exists in theory but will it ever be up and running, who knows =))

Hi lads, not exactly new to the site but first post, quick intro, real name Jonny, in the process of buliding my first layout OO scale modern Irish scene, Dcc controlled, in my attic ! When i say in the process, i mean five years into it and i havent so much as got a baseboard down, had to do a lot of work with attic first, move tanks, beams etc while also working more than the average week, doing up our house and raising two young kids !

I try and buy the new releases as they come out but they stay boxes till i eventully get it started properly. Some of you guys on here are truly inspirational and your work is fantastic !

Why the name Grange Castle, well its very close to where i live and what my layout will eventully be called, although my nearest rail station is / wil be Kishogue, maybe i should call my layout Kishogue as its something similar, it exists in theory but will it ever be up and running, who knows =))

Is that the Grange Castle in the Clondalkin area? If so, howdy neighbour! Welcome to the site yourself and snapper.

• 2 weeks later...

Better late than never! Dave182 signing on! I've been up to my tonsils this past while and didn't realise that there had been mass migration to this new site! (as opposed to mass migration to Australia or something) Well done to all involved, the site is fantastic! I asked a lot of questions on the old site, and your answers have been put to good use as I've been slowly plugging away at a small layout. Hopefully with a couple of weeks more work I'll be able to post up some pics!

Dangerous place this too! I'm modelling the 90's but good god when I saw pictures of those Autoballaster's on here I had to get some! Thanks to Seamus and gang for delivering and renumbering for me! They are a fantastic model! Thats my budget shot for the year!

Dave

Better late than never! Dave182 signing on! I've been up to my tonsils this past while and didn't realise that there had been mass migration to this new site! (as opposed to mass migration to Australia or something) Well done to all involved, the site is fantastic! I asked a lot of questions on the old site, and your answers have been put to good use as I've been slowly plugging away at a small layout. Hopefully with a couple of weeks more work I'll be able to post up some pics!

Dangerous place this too! I'm modelling the 90's but good god when I saw pictures of those Autoballaster's on here I had to get some! Thanks to Seamus and gang for delivering and renumbering for me! They are a fantastic model! Thats my budget shot for the year!

Dave

Welcome aboard Dave :tumbsup:.

Rich,

:tumbsup: Welcome Dave!

Dave