Dundalk Area

Rate this topic

Sails

Hi All,

Has anyone done any layouts from around the Dundalk area? Now that I'm in my new house and I have been planning to try and model something around the old Barracks Street depot, a lack of recent maps though of the ground layout is hampering planning. If anyone knows of a resource to help it would be great.

Regards,

Mark

Hi All,

Has anyone done any layouts from around the Dundalk area? Now that I'm in my new house and I have been planning to try and model something around the old Barracks Street depot, a lack of recent maps though of the ground layout is hampering planning. If anyone knows of a resource to help it would be great.

Regards,

Mark

David Humphries and a group of friends resident around Dundalk are modelling part of the DNGR.

To that end they have been doing superb work in restoring drawings of the route and buildings

I'll see if I can get you a contact.

Leslie

David Humphries and a group of friends resident around Dundalk are modelling part of the DNGR.

To that end they have been doing superb work in restoring drawings of the route and buildings

I'll see if I can get you a contact.

Leslie

Thanks Leslie, any help would be appreciated.

Mark