Fabulous weather - model railway activity curtailed

Rate this topic

Noel

This wonderful warm sunny weather is not conducive to working indoors with models nor playing model trains! :) The great outdoors and summer beckons!

You need to get yourself a garden railway, expensive I know. I have installed a poverty one and I'm glad I did.

• 1 month later...
I missed your post Roxy. Like that garden railway. Nice job and well done, right down to the appropriately position fig/?rose leaf?

Thanks, I've modified some playmobil stuff also so I'll post some pictures of that.

In relation to the statue - I sent the missus to garden centre with my card under strict instruction to get a very nice statue of an 'oyster girl' I had my eye on. She came back with Michelangelo's unmentionables. Every morning I look out the window I am now greeted by a cock and balls. Wonderful.

Edited by roxyguy

Thanks, I've modified some playmobil stuff also so I'll post some pictures of that.

In relation to the statue - I sent the missus to garden centre with my card under strict instruction to get a very nice statue of an 'oyster girl' I had my eye on. She came back with Michelangelo's unmentionables. Every morning I look out the window I am now greeted by a cock and balls. Wonderful.

lol:ROFL:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...