Brexit Kingsbridge Style - BR to CIE

Rate this topic

Noel

Don't worry its not politics. :)

Since 2012 the layouts stock has changed - out with BR and in with CIE. Just found these two photos while tidying up photo library post migration away from PhotoRustBucketRansomWare

Out - British Outline - LNER + GWR + LMS

DSC_6533.jpg

In - Irish Railways - Córas Iompair Éireann

DSC_6952.jpg

Edited by Noel

Both available as kits - though €€€€€€

What's a kit? :) (in jest). Jonathan there is some hope of me attempting plastic or resin if they are comprehensive precision kits, not a bag full of plastic flash. But brass, eek, I have neither the skills, patience, time nor inclination for the same reason I use a gps chart plotter to navigate at sea instead of a sextant. Hats off to the few brass masters here with the talents to produce quality results. Now a J15 would be nice to have if perhaps one day in the future an RTR one makes it into IRMs catalog. Time has moved on. :) As to an 800 I could only dream of commissioning Meabh from one of the resident brass maestros. But it would have to have DCC sound, lights, whistles and flickering smoke box glo :)

PS. Actually I've five plastic kits in the pipeline.

Edited by Noel

What's a kit? :) (in jest). Jonathan there is some hope of me attempting plastic or resin if they are comprehensive precision kits, not a bag full of plastic flash. But brass, eek, I have neither the skills, patience, time nor inclination for the same reason I use a gps chart plotter to navigate at sea instead of a sextant. Hats off to the few brass masters here with the talents to produce quality results. Now a J15 would be nice to have if perhaps one day in the future an RTR one makes it into IRMs catalog. Time has moved on. :) As to an 800 I could only dream of commissioning Meabh from one of the resident brass maestros. But it would have to have DCC sound, lights, whistles and flickering smoke box glo :)

Now THAT would be nice!!!!!