Sign in to follow this  
Noel

Anyone got a body damaged MM 141/181 for sale?

Looking for a body damaged or body soiled 141/181 for sale at a reasonable price? It as a donor chassis I'm after, don't care what condition the body is in once the chassis is running properly and the bogies are undamaged. Its a long shot but worth a try. :)

Looking for a body damaged or body soiled 141/181 for sale at a reasonable price? It as a donor chassis I'm after, don't care what condition the body is in once the chassis is running properly and the bogies are undamaged. Its a long shot but worth a try. :)

Would you believe Eoin was given a present of one that was damaged. Bought in a charity shop for a fiver!

Hi Guys

'Rough with the Smooth'

The same chap with the €5.00 171 gave me this fabulous €3.00 train set....

Chung Chung Train-00 IMAG3272.jpg

It's missing a bit of track, but I know a man who can cast plastic. Was thinking of setting it up on a board at the Bray Train Fair for the kids to play with- 'Big Kids' - 'Chung Chung'

Eoin

Hi Guys

'Rough with the Smooth'

The same chap with the €5.00 171 gave me this fabulous €3.00 train set....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28613[/ATTACH]

It's missing a bit of track, but I know a man who can cast plastic. Was thinking of setting it up on a board at the Bray Train Fair for the kids to play with- 'Big Kids' - 'Chung Chung'

Eoin

Wow, that's the first train set I ever owned as a nipper. Hadn't seen one since!