Warbonnet

Irish Railway Models to Release Cement Bubble in Iconic Orange Livery

10 out of 10 Fran no homework for you this weekend, and the same score goes to Railer for noticing it. It's the little things that count, the research to make it as accurate as possible, the desire to make it look right in all areas. To produce a model that has the wow factor and is a front runner in it's market. If a modeller asks for that level of product or doesn't feel another product reaches those standards you get silly people calling them rivet counters, strange people indeed. There is no doubt about it but IRM are going to go on to even bigger and better things in the future and we will be the ones to benefit most from it.

Rich,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RedRich said:

...There is no doubt about it but IRM are going to go on to even bigger and better things in the future...

Like a G scale Turfburner... :ROFL:

• WOW! 2

3 hours ago, RedRich said:

10 out of 10 Fran no homework for you this weekend, and the same score goes to Railer for noticing it. It's the little things that count, the research to make it as accurate as possible, the desire to make it look right in all areas. To produce a model that has the wow factor and is a front runner in it's market. If a modeller asks for that level of product or doesn't feel another product reaches those standards you get silly people calling them rivet counters, strange people indeed. There is no doubt about it but IRM are going to go on to even bigger and better things in the future and we will be the ones to benefit most from it.

Rich,

You can credit Richie with the knowledge Rich. He’s delved deep into research to be as thorough as possible. I think he enjoys it really though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Garfield said:

Like a G scale Turfburner... :ROFL:

Am I after giving anything away Pat :praying:.

Rich,

• Funny 1

Just now, Warbonnet said:

You can credit Richie with the knowledge Rich. He’s delved deep into research to be as thorough as possible. I think he enjoys it really though!

I know Fran he does, he's top detective material like Poirot. We could make a mini movie about his prowess, murder on the super train to Sligo.

Rich,

5a3157abe42dc_OrangeBubblesChina.jpg.371afe7dbdda1f08c4119adec5a4376a.jpg

As you can see above, our orange bubbles are going through their final checks at our factory in China before taking to the skies. We have a huge amount of pre-orders to get through but we will do everything we can to get them to our Irish and British customers before Christmas.

If you would like to order wagons (including the orange bubbles) and receive them before Christmas we strongly advise you to place your orders ASAP so we can get them to you before Santa arrives!

www.irishrailwaymodels.com/shop

It's going to be very busy in IRM towers before the Christmas break!

• Like 7
  • Informative 1

Excellent news Lads...just making more room under the tree for them, so take your time and hurry up!:tumbsup:

• Funny 2

20 hours ago, Warbonnet said:

5a3157abe42dc_OrangeBubblesChina.jpg.371afe7dbdda1f08c4119adec5a4376a.jpg

As you can see above, our orange bubbles are going through their final checks at our factory in China before taking to the skies. We have a huge amount of pre-orders to get through but we will do everything we can to get them to our Irish and British customers before Christmas.

If you would like to order wagons (including the orange bubbles) and receive them before Christmas we strongly advise you to place your orders ASAP so we can get them to you before Santa arrives!

www.irishrailwaymodels.com/shop

It's going to be very busy in IRM towers before the Christmas break!

Wow - I can see enough boxes for about 750 more bubbles or 55 to 70 rakes! :tumbsup:  Superb.

43 minutes ago, Noel said:

Wow - I can see enough boxes for about 750 more bubbles or 55 to 70 rakes! :tumbsup:  Superb.

There’s more than that. ;) 

• Like 2