Joke for today...

Rate this topic

heirflick

It's been raining heavily all day here, and my wife been staring continuously through the window. I'm getting a bit concerned that she might be a little depressed. In fact, if it goes on much longer, I think I'm going to let her in.

Edited by Broithe
Doh..!!
  • Funny 2

2 minutes ago, Broithe said:

It's been raining heavily all day here, and my my wife been staring continuously through the window. I'm getting a bit concerned that she might be a little depressed. In fact, if it goes on much longer, I think I'm going to let her in.

Jaysus you're a hard man Bro!Hearty Laugh animated emoticon

• Funny 1

8 minutes ago, Broithe said:

And who has given you permission to be happy..?

After years or torment, frustration, unhappyness, tears, fighting, bad tempers and hair loss (and that was just because I had to get up in the morning!!)I think I'm entitled - and you cant handle the truth!!!Smiley Wagging His Finger Saying NO animated emoticon

JackNicholson.jpg

A friend got to the final of the local model railway competition. He lost on points.

Never liked the troll who lives under the local railway bridge. He’s my arch enemy.

Went to a railway fancy dress party. Everyone was wearing platforms.

Got a couple of railway buffers going cheap. It was an end of line sale.

I’ve always liked one-liners. That’s why I’m a fan of monorails.

Ticket inspectors. You’ve got to hand it to them…

What’s the difference between a teacher and a railway security guard? One trains the mind, the other minds the trains…

I know someone who tried to runway after camouflaging a railway. He tried to cover his tracks.

I miss the old days of railway when the engineer had plenty of esteem.

Some local engineers took a train for a service, but the vicar said it was blocking the aisle.

A train track and a motorway walk into a bar. The train track says “a pint for me, please, and one for the road”.

I know an elephant who refused to travel by train because he didn’t want to leave his trunk in the baggage car.

A friend of mine quit his job as a reporter and left town by railway. It was an ex-press train.

And of course… How would you work out how heavy a whale is?  You would take it to a whale weigh station….

Sorry, I'll get me coat..........

• Funny 1

• 2 months later...