Free Shipping for Ireland and UK with Irish Railway Models

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

5a146e09531bf_free_shippingFacebook.png.ea4ed4633347346e458bebf719eb34cf.png

Due to the volume of distribution we are doing to Ireland and the UK, we can now offer FREE SHIPPING to the island of Ireland for all orders over €150 and free shipping to Great Britain for all orders over €200! Another reason the take the plunge and order some ballast wagons or cement bubbles (or both!)

• Like 6
  • WOW! 1

5 minutes ago, Warbonnet said:

They won’t be, Steve just wants you to buy several! 😂

Of course. :) It would only be logical to have a decent stable of Metrovicks to go with the GMs, and as Richie will be the chief design engineer we can expect details from another stratosphere including not only DCC operated windscreen wipers, but opening doors and windows, electric uncouplers (like the German stuff), waving driver with emoji facial expressions, and operating windscreen washers. . . . and doppler effect DCC sound functions for horn, motor and rail noise pumping out of built-in twin bass reflex speakers. worthy.gif

• Funny 1

On 11/21/2017 at 6:19 PM, Warbonnet said:

5a146e09531bf_free_shippingFacebook.png.ea4ed4633347346e458bebf719eb34cf.png

Due to the volume of distribution we are doing to Ireland and the UK, we can now offer FREE SHIPPING to the island of Ireland for all orders over €150 and free shipping to Great Britain for all orders over €200! Another reason the take the plunge and order some ballast wagons or cement bubbles (or both!)

That lads is fantastic news -  makes purchasing easier and saves us a few bob...With a tear in either eye, I salute ye!!

bennyhill.jpg

On 11/21/2017 at 10:55 PM, Garfield said:

Joking aside, there's a lot to be said for a K2 class 2-6-0...

Mmmmm - the boys were across the sea with ruler not that long ago ....... I wonder Confused face animated emoticon

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heirflick said:

That lads is fantastic news -  makes purchasing easier and saves us a few bob...With a tear in either eye, I salute ye!!

bennyhill.jpg

Mmmmm - the boys were across the sea with ruler not that long ago ....... I wonder Confused face animated emoticon

Cheers Seamus.

I think Patrick was referring to 461...

8 hours ago, heirflick said:

bennyhill.jpg

Ah Fred Scuttle ( Benny Hill ) I remember on the show years ago Fred being asked do you excersise your prerogative Mr Scuttle and Fred answered I do if it's slack.

Rich,

• Funny 1