Weathering Powder Sets.

Rate this topic

Rails_of_Belfast

I've had a quick search and it looks like that source may have ceased - I have no idea who I bought them off, it would be eight/ten years ago. There are plenty of other sources that seem to be current for much the same sort of thing.

We have a large exhibition here next weekend, I'll keep an eye out and see if I spot any good sources. There could well even be people still shifting old stock, I suppose..

• Thanks 1

My local Boots store has a very large make-up section. I have considered taking a baby GM in and asking for advice. The girls really do understand how to achieve a 'look', although they are generally trying to go in the opposite direction...

To be fair to them, I once had to take back some Philishave shaver spares, as the part supplied in the sealed packaging was wrong, although the packaging details were clearly correct for the intended shaver. This involved being sent to the cosmetics counter, as this was where these things were dealt with. I expected a long and arduous argument about it, but the girl was absolutely clued-up and understood straight away - in thirty seconds I came away with the right parts.

Edited by Broithe
  • Funny 2

1 hour ago, Broithe said:

My local Boots store has a very large make-up section. I have considered taking a baby GM in and asking for advice. The girls really do understand how to achieve a 'look', although they are generally trying to go in the opposite direction...

Now that would be a site walking through the make up counter aisles. Middle aged gentlemen sat on the make up stool cradling their prized loco as a glammed up dolly applied the final touches to it. xD I'd pay to see that. 

Paul

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 1