Importing resources - page test

Rate this topic

BosKonay

Ok, have added in almost everything I have for Prototype Photos and Drawings.

At risk of RSI and / or blindness, will kick into the Model datasheets tomorrow :)

If anyone has a stash of prototype detail photos, drawings, etc, do add to this thread and I can post them up and grow the database for the benefit of all!

Guest hidden-agenda
you can add it to this thread - just click the Picture Icon in your reply and upload from your computer!

Thanks Stephen forgive my computer illiteracy i rely too much on my son and i hope you enjoyed your holls.

Regards Gareth.

Guest hidden-agenda
Cheers lads!

Have you any details on the Railcar? I'll get it added now!

I know nothing about the railcar Stephen but i am sure some one will be along later with some interesting info and facts and many thanks for your help once again.

Boskonay, top class job, the layout is very nicely done. I don't doubt there's a fair amount of work put in...I've been that soldier!

How can one get larger size drawings of the more recent stock so as to see the dimensions? e.g. the 22000?

Cheers Des. Like a swan, you don't see the feet paddling like a mad man :)

If you click to open then click again on the popup you should see full size and be able to zoom in.

Some of the drawings are a big low resolution allright. If anyone has scans of photos they can add, please let me know!