Preorders of IRM Tara Mines Wagon begin this weekend

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

10 minutes ago, robbie58 said:

Great news! I can't get my discount codes to work though.

We're having a bit of a tech issue with the discount code at the moment Robbie, some software needs updating. If you (or anyone else!) emails me the code to fran@irishrailwaymodels.com we can process it for you.

Apologies! 

15 minutes ago, heirflick said:

Holiday money spent...again!  Thanks for your help Fran!

Anytime dude!

If anyone else has any issues ordering just email or PM me! 

In other news, we've sold over 10% of the run already! Thank you all who have ordered, we're blown away with the orders so far! These wagons will be the business and the rake bundles seem very popular, so we're going to include that in all future releases. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Barl said:

Looks like they're going to be another fantastic wagon. Now all I have to do is figure out a way of hiding some of the wedding savings fund to buy some 🤔😂

Very brave man, you wouldn't catch me doing it.But when you think about it... Tara's /Wedding fund it's worth the risk:D

• Funny 2

Hi Ernie,

That is sorted for you now, there seems to be some of the codes missing since an upgrade on the web systems.

If you enter the code for all the packs and it doesn't take 10% off (bear in mind the code will not work on the already discounted 'bundle' deal) then do please let us know by email, phone, messenger, facebook, forum post, PM, tweet or carrier pigeon and we'll sort that right out for you!

Hi everyone, 

First of all, thank you for the orders so far. We've hit 20% in about three days, so they really are flying out to door! 

If you are ordering and plan to use the discount code provided with our ballast hoppers, please read this post first! 

Thanks,

Fran

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RedRich said:

That many already ordered must  give huge satisfaction and confidence to IRM for the future releases Fran and make all the hard work worth it.

Rich,

It heartens us that some many of you believe in us and what we do Rich, IRM is nothing without orders! It also drives us to provide the very best models we can.

• Like 2

On 3/1/2018 at 8:32 PM, Barl said:

Looks like they're going to be another fantastic wagon. Now all I have to do is figure out a way of hiding some of the wedding savings fund to buy some 🤔😂

Barl, at the rate IRM are producing stuff, I would just forget about the wedding altogether.:D 

• Funny 2

On 3/1/2018 at 8:32 PM, Barl said:

No need to do that, Barl, just put the wagons at the top of your wedding list?

Cheaper than Waterford glasses, tumbler dryers, microwaves .........

• Funny 2

On 3/5/2018 at 10:28 PM, leslie10646 said:

No need to do that, Barl, just put the wagons at the top of your wedding list?

Cheaper than Waterford glasses, tumbler dryers, microwaves .........

If only I could get away with that! 

Some 'creative accounting' is what's needed I think. 😂

• Funny 2

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update, we've now sold 25% of the Tara's in its first week. We are hoping to have a sample from the factory within the next 10 days or so. Thank you to everyone who has placed a pre-order so far!

Remember, if you are having any difficulties in placing your order, using a discount code etc, please email us at info@irishrailwaymodels.com

Cheers,

Fran

• WOW! 1

I plan to use my two MIR Tara mines wagons as a the basis of the shale conversions to put into the IRM based train. so good to see both in the same rake.

Also lovely pics  the shabby workaday A looks lovely and clearly a good basis for a weathered version -  see mercig`s fine works 9_9

Robert   

Edited by Robert Shrives
added comment
  • Like 1