Sign in to follow this  

Irish Narrow Gauge

With the IRM announcement recently I reckon we will all be hoarding our hard earned over the next 12 months so I have decided to 

offer my Narrow Gauge stuff as swaps rather than eating up your cash. PM me if there is anything of interest

Looking for Irish only swaps please but might be tempted with any exotic bits hiding in the loft.

Pics can be supplied if required

Had a great idea some years back to build a narrow gauge layout but time and the fact that I can hardly stick Lego together never mind model kits has made me realise this layout is never going to happen
Derry & Lough Swilly 4-8-0
Donegal 2-6-4T, No 14 Railbus, covered wagons, cattle trucks & open wagons
Clogher Valley 6 wheel coaches & Horse Box's
Cavan & Leitrim 4-4-0T, Covered goods vans
There are also some OO gauge kits by Terry McDermott, J15, J26 UTA 4-4-2 UTA S Class most of which require motors wheels & gears
Original SSM 6 Wheel coaches, 1st class, 1st/2nd comp, 3rd & brake 3rd.
Model Wagon Co. GNR(I) Cattle wagons, white metal (16)
There are other kits by Perseverance, London Road Models, Impetus & Micro Rail that can be used as Irish models
So look in your attics, garages etc and root out anything you have not used for the last 5 years and talk to me.

If you don't manage to swap the C&L 4-4-0T (unmade Backwoods kit I assume) I would probably be interested in buying, depending on price and my financial situation at the time.