Jump to content
Topcat

DC Kits Class 201

Recommended Posts

Hi all, new member here, I was going to order a Class 201 from here 

http://www.dckits-devideos.co.uk/shop/kits_modelling/irish_railways_inc_murphy_models_rtr_kits_transfers/murphy_models_class_201_river_lagan_nir_enterprise_livery.php

But thought I would ask here before I do. Has anyone ordered from them before? 

Any advice would be very much appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Topcat said:

Hi all, new member here, I was going to order a Class 201 from here 

http://www.dckits-devideos.co.uk/shop/kits_modelling/irish_railways_inc_murphy_models_rtr_kits_transfers/murphy_models_class_201_river_lagan_nir_enterprise_livery.php

But thought I would ask here before I do. Has anyone ordered from them before? 

Any advice would be very much appreciated. 

I have in the past and know the owner well. Very good to deal with. They do the Dublin and Bangor shows here too. 

Oh, and welcome to the forum! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Warbonnet said:

I have in the past and know the owner well. Very good to deal with. They do the Dublin and Bangor shows here too. 

Ditto. Same here, good service. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can do one for you 

Where are you based?

I am in Dublin

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WRENNEIRE said:

I can do one for you 

Where are you based?

I am in Dublin

I have literally just ordered it off DC Kits this very minute. Not sure if I could cancel? I'm in Belfast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I welcome to the forum as well, lots of gen and worth reading many of the threads. I have learnt a lot and enjoyed it.

 

Robert  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Terms of Use