New Irish Railway Models Website

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Hi everyone,

We have just launched a brand new Irish Railway Models website!

329770436_NewSite.thumb.jpg.3d922d298154f91773046f8d4432f62c.jpg

To make our website even more user friendly and accessible, we have carried out an extensive redesign. Now, shopping with us online is very simple, while all the latest news is nice and accessible! With all the latest models coming down the line in the near future, it's now easier than ever to keep abreast of all the latest news. We also have included 'Live Chat', so we can answer any of your queries in double quick time! 

You can also track all your orders placed with us in your online account, including models you buy from us at shows! 

1507980132_Newsite2.thumb.png.def49a846a355644d726b20c159c3ff5.png

Due to the latest online regulations, we now need you to reactivate your account. You can do this by simply clicking on the link we have just emailed you and following the quick instructions. YOUR ACCOUNT WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU REACTIVATE IT! Please check your spam folder if you cannot find the email. 

If you have any queries or difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at info@irishrailwaymodels.com

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 4

looks good. one fault I've noted is if I click into my order history the individual orders only come up with prices, not details of what was actually ordered. There seems to be a broken image link or similar on the order page.

see attached

1897640531_websiteshot.thumb.JPG.4cb84bd2e7887cde432613a569a1fa5e.JPG

Edited by chris

8 hours ago, chris said:

looks good. one fault I've noted is if I click into my order history the individual orders only come up with prices, not details of what was actually ordered. There seems to be a broken image link or similar on the order page.

see attached

1897640531_websiteshot.thumb.JPG.4cb84bd2e7887cde432613a569a1fa5e.JPG

Hi chris

could you PM me your account email and I’ll take a look! Thanks!

3 hours ago, DiveController said:

All of my orders could not be seen under the old website and I received two requests to reactivate, one of which did not have my name, just "Dear (blank)" Is my account split/duplicated?

Hi Dive

The old site would have orders placed through it. (The new site integrates all online and offline / event point of sale activity into a single account)

can you drop me the emails you received and I’ll check your account t for you?

Like the new website, it is nice, well done. However I do see on the support that you have the option to download information sheets on the Cement Wagons and the Ballast Wagons, the links seem to be broken, this is the error I get when I click on the Cement Wagons:

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://irishrailwaymodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/IRM-CIE-cement-bubble-info-sheet.pdf might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

It seems to be working as I expect it is intended to for me, at least - as a public-spirited experiment, and in honour of my birthday today, I have just ordered a pair of IÉ plough vans. (Order 1875)

All seemed to work as I would have expected it to.

The confirmation email has just arrived, too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broithe said:

It seems to be working as I expect it is intended to for me, at least - as a public-spirited experiment, and in honour of my birthday today, I have just ordered a pair of IÉ plough vans. (Order 1875)

All seemed to work as I would have expected it to.

The confirmation email has just arrived, too.

Say it with ploughs! Thanks for the order. :)

Happy Birthday, Broithe!

• Like 1