Join IRM at the SDMRC Clubrooms!

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Hi everyone, 

The South Dublin Model Railway Club will be very kindly hosting us at their clubrooms in Knocklyon, Dublin tomorrow night (13th June) from 9pm, where we will have decorated samples of the Tara's as well as cement bubbles and Accurascale HUOs for you all to look at. There might be an additional surprise to see too, but cannot confirm just yet!

This event us open to the public, so all are welcome! We appreciate that this is very short notice, but sure what else would you be doing of a Wednesday evening?? :)

The SDMRC are also providing some catering by all accounts! :) 

Spread the word and pop along!

Thanks,

Fran

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PJR said:

If you check  SDMRC facebook  page it gives an address

ie. 

Beside M50 Footbridge, Knockfield Manor, Knocklyon, Dublin, Ireland

Unfortunately the map location on their Facebook page doesn't correlate with the address

1 hour ago, Warbonnet said:

Yes, the first time I drove in I thought I was going to end up going over the M50 pedestrian bridge! 

The big news tonight is that we will have two new things to show you all on top of the decorated Tara. So make sure to pop along if you can! 

Will you be posting some images of the 2 mystery products online?

• Like 2

A sincere thank you to everyone who came along tonight, we were delighted with the turnout considering the very short notice and the stormy weather! A big and sincere thank you to the SDMRC guys for facilitating us. We may do it again in the coming months!

As for the news this evening , you can see it here and here

If anyone has photos and / or video of tonight please stick it up (I spent the whole night talking that I forgot to take any!) 

• Like 2