Silver Fox A Class body kit

Rate this topic

richrua

Hi folks. I have a partially completed A Class kit . It has some brass detailing from studio scale models applied and is undercoated. (Note it is the body and bogie  sides only, these kits require a class 55 chassis to complete.)Sold as seen (but it is in good condition). payment via PayPal please. £30 + £5 postage ireland/UK. Elsewhere at cost. 

20181029_233422.jpg

20181029_233357.jpg

20181029_233357.jpg

8 hours ago, Glenderg said:

I'll take it off yer hands Rich. I should be sick of looking at the things, but I as I was saying to EMC at the weekend, I did one up and am sorry I gave it away. Seperate springs on the bogies etc. 

Hope you still have your shovel handy :)

BeltOfShovel.jpg

I was just about to start a kit I have, but in light of Saturday's news I will try another C class or a Sulzer instead.

PS: Yes the one above in the pic was RTR, hence the unorthodox visual pattern above the front cab windows. :) 

Two of these should complement the IRM A classes next year

IMG_1842.jpg

PS: Anybody spot the major glaring mistake? :) (aside from facial impact from a shovel)

5 hours ago, Dhu Varren said:

It's not an A Class. Its a Maybach engined C Class.

Its possible B233 went straight from the black to the Supertrain livery.

Maybe IRM will do the C Class for their next loco including the B233 & B234 Maybach variation with a porthole blocked out on one side as a puzzler. I always thought B233 looked especially smart in black with white eyebrows and yellow warning panels

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...