Jobs...

Rate this topic

Broithe

2 minutes ago, jhb171achill said:

He'd be overqualified. I'd like to see one o'those Inchicore types produce finescale kits like he does!

Easy, there, Jonathan. We had a talk from Peter Smith in London ten days ago - among the best five talks I've ever attended over sixty years. From the direction he seeks to take IR engineering, I'd say it could be a very exciting place to be in the future. He struck me as a guy well on top of a very diverse and testing job. If the politicians give him some backing, the Irish people will have a great railway to travel on in the future. 

• Like 1

Eoin is with me this morning, working on Greystones project [need a few more trees]

Eoin is embarrassed . He is overcome with demand for his unique skills and has an array of projects awaiting finishing and starting [JHB!] even.

Wile he appreciates the offer of employment but feels  honour bound to decline. 

I fear some will be driven to homicide if he accepts the opening. 

And I need someone to fix my trees.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

14 minutes ago, closetmodeller said:

Eoin is with me this morning, working on Greystones project [need a few more trees]

Eoin is embarrassed . He is overcome with demand for his unique skills and has an array of projects awaiting finishing and starting [JHB!] even.

Wile he appreciates the offer of employment but feels  honour bound to decline. 

I fear some will be driven to homicide if he accepts the opening. 

And I need someone to fix my trees.

Ah, I was just about to have a tattoo done on the back of his right hand - "It's not 21mm, it's 1600."

• Like 3