Distinguished road.

Rate this topic

Broithe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...

How is one's "Reputation" determined?

What factors are taken into account, and how is each factor weighted?

I had been assuming that your "Reputation" was a category of 500 points based on how many posts you had made, from looking at other member's profiles, but this doesn't seem correct when looking at my own profile.

And how is the "Top %" of members defined? Is this based on something simple like Reputation divided by number of posts / amount of content? Or is this something different?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Galteemore said:

I think ‘reputation’ is  based on the number of positive reactions given to one’s posts. 

So it's possible that the "Reputation" would match the post count if there were zero likes, be higher if there were positive reactions and be lower if there were negative reactions.

I must set up a second account just to abuse and threaten other members, rubbish manufacturers and bully people, then compare the metrics over time.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

7 hours ago, Sean said:

who decides which emoji gets to be a happy emoji  and which one gets you sad emoji points?

The illuminati, duh. The sinister cabal at the heart of the American government. Can't remember whether they eat children or they are lizard people, or both.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DJ Dangerous said:

The illuminati, duh. The sinister cabal at the heart of the American government. Can't remember whether they eat children or they are lizard people, or both.

These days, the illuminati have a stay-alive capacitor - nobody is safe.

Edited by Broithe
  • Like 1
  • Funny 3

• 9 months later...
On 2/5/2023 at 1:57 PM, Broithe said:

I am not at liberty to throw any light on that subject.

I am, though- available in 6-pin, 8-pin and Next18, with 21-pin planned for future releases, and built in speakers on the newer-tooled ones. Available also with standard NEM, Kadee and chain link couplings, plus directional lighting for the QAnon exclusives. Neat, huh? And the junior version has blunter teeth so it’s slightly less likely to kill your kids.

• Like 1