Class 071 & 201 Calendar for 2013

Rate this topic

irishrail123

Hi All

I am sorry if i am not allowed to advertise this but I thought I'd give it a go anyway.

So I will be making class 071 and 201 calendars for 2013. I will be selling them at them Raheny show this month over the bank holiday weekend. It will be a nice proper A3 Calendar and the I am planning to sell it at 12Euro each. I think i picked some of my best shots from this year and i hope you all will have interest in getting one and you will like it. Adding a photo of the back to show what photos you can expect.

Folks who cant make it to raheny show and are interested in one please email me at luki9875@interia.pl P&P Price will be 4euro for Ireland

calendarback.jpg

Many Thanks

Lukas

Edited by irishrail123

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks lads glad you like it...

Hmm mail order or online... if anyone from here is interested in one and cant make it to the raheny show i am sure we could sort something out! Not gonna have a website dedicated to these but on here no problem! Oh and be the way this is the format the the calendar will be in

Thats from a older calendar that i have done for myself but its going to be the same thing.

tumblr_mbn60wHp0a1rsbcuzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbn60wHp0a1rsbcuzo1_1280.jpg

Hi all,

Got a sample calendar the other day and i though id share 2 pics from it! I am happy with it and i hope you will like it as well!

IRL_5434.jpgIRL_5433.jpg

I will be located upstairs in the venue so hope to see all of you there! :)

Anyone who cant make it to the show please email me now at luki9875@interia.pl so i know how many calendars ill have to put away before i head off to the show :)

Edited by irishrail123

A really nice calendar, 1 of the nicest railway calendars in resent years, I just love the June photo of 082 and the December photo of 8208 and August photo of 234, I got 1 today, but its a great size, a nice item to hang on the wall for the next 12months and keep for ever after.

Regards

h.gricer

Hi all. Well, after a long time 'sitting on the fence and observing' I've decided to take the plunge and well..... this is my first post!!!

Picked up my copy of the calendar at the show over the weekend. Excellent quality and excellent photos! Nice to see so much freight....what little we have left. Everyone should get a copy!!! Well done.