Class 071 & 201 Calendar for 2013

Rate this topic

irishrail123

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. Well, after a long time 'sitting on the fence and observing' I've decided to take the plunge and well..... this is my first post!!!

Picked up my copy of the calendar at the show over the weekend. Excellent quality and excellent photos! Nice to see so much freight....what little we have left. Everyone should get a copy!!! Well done.

Welcome aboard Fishplate, it's good to have you here.

Rich,

Hi all. Well, after a long time 'sitting on the fence and observing' I've decided to take the plunge .....

jesus ..when you said taking the plunge - i thought you were talking about getting married or buying a house! welcome to the site fishplate7. remember our motto .. 'abuse is free, advice we charge for!!' now write it out 100 times before your next posting!:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi lads, I have 10 calendars left so if anyone is interested email me at luki9875@interia.pl and ill get you sorted asap!

Also theres some in grahams toymaster in portlaoise.

I've just got home with my calendar that I picked up from the Train Man last week and it's on the wall now - truly excellent quality - well done.

I think there was only one left hanging up in Graham's after I was in there...

• 10 months later...