Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: BREAKING NEWS FROM CHINA*** Ballast production pics!

hear hear cant wait to get my hands on mine

We're not long back in Dublin and have the feet up after a very long but great weekend! We would like to extend a sincere thank you to all of you who have supported us with orders, encouragement and positive feedback. We would also like to thank you all who came by and say hello this weekend in Bangor. It was great to meet new faces and old friends. A big thank you to the North Down Model Railway Society for all their great hospitality. It was a great, excellently run show.

We can get some rest now before the real craic of posting orders begins tomorrow! It's going to take a while to power through them but we'll get there as quick as we can!
    Railway videos, both real and model http://www.youtube.com/user/franburke

My Fledging Flickr Account (With More Irish Pics Than You Would Expect!)

Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

Lovely looking wagons. I don't doubt the blood, sweat, tears, beer, late night Maxwell House, Red Bull and Twenty Majors that fuelled the eventual arrival of these little puppies.

To quote the old Amstel ad
    "This is going to be great!"

We had a fantastic time at the Bangor show this weekend. A big thank you to all the North Down Model Railway Society members for putting on a great show and being so accommodating. A big thank you to everyone who popped by the stand for a chat and an order too. It was great to see new faces as well as old friends!

Today we're working hard on all the web orders placed. We're checking each pack to make sure they're good enough to grace your layouts!

Name:  IMG_1471.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  78.1 KB
    Railway videos, both real and model http://www.youtube.com/user/franburke

My Fledging Flickr Account (With More Irish Pics Than You Would Expect!)

Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

I inhabit the parallel world, wherein lie gryphons, dwarves, changelings and railway enthusiasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weshty View Post

To quote the old Amstel ad
    "This is going to be great!"
    That's what Donald said about a wall. Think I'd rather have the ballast wagons!
    “An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support”

Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.