MM Class 121 Detailing Kit.

Rate this topic

Fowler4f

I am still baffled by 2 detailing items in the kit supplied, 3 tiny grey (possibly lamp brackets) why 3 & not 4 ! A black cylindrical object with a narrow pipe extending from top outwards & then a short bend. It fits on the stub situated on the 2nd roof panel behind the cab.

I have examined Ernie’s photos of 121 class, kindly posted by ‘Old Blarney’ David White, and can’t see a black cylinder type object.

Help !

• Like 1

Regrettably my email to MM customer service,re baffling detailing items, generated an automated reply, ‘if you have warranty problem contact the stockist you purchased from’. ‘MM is a trade only supplier’ etc. Does anyone have a contact email for Paddy Murphy ? or would they contact him on my behalf please. See photo below. Thanks

08107916-0021-4893-AADE-D3827E4BF957.jpeg

Edited by Fowler4f

Class 121 Speedometer & cable attachment detailing part. Having removed the rotating axle cover, I tried to fit detailing part to the leading axle of cab bogie L/H side, it wouldn’t fit to the extent that the bogie frame was bending under the pressure. Anyone had more success than that ?