eBay Watch

Rate this topic

Posted (edited)

Is this the most expensive RTR OO Gauge Irish coach yet?
And remember it is a standard, there were 6 different numbered ones manufactured over the 2 runs of the Supertrains whereas only 2 1sts, 2 Comps, 3 Diners 7 3 EGV's

€202 landed!!!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353512990142?hash=item524f0425be:g:3A0AAOSwXQJgT4xp

Edited by WRENNEIRE
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A full respray isn't necessarily needed. This EGV was from the original "bad" batch of Supertrain Mk2d's. I just resprayed the roof and both ends black, then added the white lining which was a decal.

I built a whitemetal MIR 141 in Supertrain livery in the mid 90s. Solder assembly with added detail on a simple brass chassis with shortened Athearn GP35 drive, would pull any train with the comb

As P42 launched, there were 071's everywhere. Within six months, they were all gone. So, it's IRM's fault... In a way, they owe us a run of 071's! 😂

Posted Images

In all fairness, although the item price is way OTT, the only muppet is the person who pays such a price. As for the postage cost, blame the Global Shipping Programme, not the seller. The UK shipping is postage at cost, namely £3.20.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Dempsey said:

Six brand new still with plastic on boxs bachmann/murphy models mk 2 IR coaches up on ebay

Yeah, at a hundred quid each.

🤣

i'd rather twelve of IRM's forthcoming Mk4's or Paddy's Mk3's for the same price.

16 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Yeah, at a hundred quid each.

🤣

i'd rather twelve of IRM's forthcoming Mk4's or Paddy's Mk3's for the same price.

Where did you see info for IRM MK4s?

• Funny 1
10 minutes ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Mk4's are old-timey coaches for the next generation...

Indeed; there will be enthusiasts (!) saying “Sure who’d want a RTR ICR - there’s nobody alive remembers them….”

• Funny 1
5 minutes ago, jhb171achill said:

Indeed; there will be enthusiasts (!) saying “Sure who’d want a RTR ICR - there’s nobody alive remembers them….”

Ah, sure that's at least twenty years ahead of us...

• Like 1