Rate this topic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A project I have been working on over the last few week has finally been finished, I decided to scratch build a model of the Irish rail inspection car 722 using photos I took of the real vehicle

With the welcome increase in container liner business traffic, the Lakeview freight yard welcomed its extra liner train last night, consisting of BELL & B&I lines containers, Here we see

A consignment of RAWIE buffer stops arrived at the Tara junction permanent way depot  from China via the UK courtesy of IRM and Accurascale here are a few photos of their arrival and one being unloade

Posted Images

10 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Thanks TTC!

What shade of yellow did you use, and where did you source the decals?

Revel Matt yellow no’15 and Steve from Railtec transfers has the appropriate IR and IE decals for the forklifts....👍

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, ttc0169 said:

Revel Matt yellow no’15 and Steve from Railtec transfers has the appropriate IR and IE decals for the forklifts....👍

Thanks TTC!

Is that the same yellow that you used for the end of the container on the Weedspray train?

Edited by DJ Dangerous
  • Like 1

The RPSI operated a private charter using their set of Cravens to and from Galway last week,locomotive 080 provided the power-here we see the train pass through Tara junction while returning to Heuston,

I was fortunate to be able to work the real train...and the model one....

085 passes in the opposite direction working the Northwall-Waterford BELL liner. 

B524E841-8FAD-4EFC-9BE9-12F38030FF78.jpeg

4ECA4728-1032-4301-9163-667867D7F9DF.jpeg

• Like 8