Warbonnet

Stock take Find! Taras and Bubbles Back in Stock!

Rate this topic

Hi everyone,

We have done a bit of a stock clear up and managed to find some packs A-D Taras in very limited quantities. These are now on the website and available to buy, so if you missed out on Taras, here is your chance! https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/tara-mines

IMG_3057.thumb.JPG.ece69d216a1142c390b7ca085888ce14.JPG

All the bubbles are now back in stock too, the greys are beginning to run low, so if you fancy them, it's worth grabbing them soon!

https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/cement-bubbles

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, heirflick said:

Site saying out of stock....all sold already??🤔

Hi Shem,

Yes, Tara's sold out in about 20 minutes. We really didnt have that many. Bubbles still in stock!

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi Shem,

Yes, Tara's sold out in about 20 minutes. We really didnt have that many. Bubbles still in stock!

Cheers!

Fran

:((

That says a lot about market demands and careful stocktaking ! Any more bumps in the floor ?  Looking forward to ferts even more now ! 

Robert 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi Shem,

Cheers!

Fran

Oh I'm tempted by those grey ones, but I already have enough bubbles to make an Aero :)

• Funny 5

Sadly not George! But you never know, they may tumble out of somewhere else one day! 

• Like 1

When the orange bubbles came out I purchased the 2 sets E & F as a measure of support as I thought they might not sell as well as the Ivorys . Proved wrong as usual! I don't need them so if anyone wishes to re-patriate them please PM me Price £125  (sterling|) per  set this should cover Paypal fees and postage. They havn't been out of the boxes.

Ernie 

NOW DEFINITELY SOLD AND PAID FOR

DSC04363.JPG

Edited by Irishswissernie
SOLD
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Georgeconna said:

Edit : My own Stock Find - Packs of orange bubbles in store so I did order the beggers!! Well pleased!!

Happy days, glad you discovered you have some.  I still have four of your former MIR ones beautifully painted and weathered by you. Got them from Wrenneire some years ago.

DSC_8811.jpg

I tried to emulate your weathering on my own IRM Orange bubbles, and thanks for your tip BTW on the use plastic paste on the tops to simulate caked layers 

IMG_4376.jpg

Before pristine untouched as delivered by IRM and afterwards

IMG_4133.jpg

Edited by Noel
  • Like 4