Sign in to follow this  
Warbonnet

IRM Launches New Accessory Packs!

Rate this topic

Hi everyone,

We have launched a new range of accessory packs featuring the distinctive CIE 20ft containers, keg cages and barrels and fertiliser bags and pallets and they're now in stock!

2.thumb.jpg.c653a7893f78f8bbcec8f865c85f0ab3.jpg

Perfect for your container flats, yard clutter or loads for your lineside lorries, these accessories make great additions to your layout for that extra bit of authenticity.

3.thumb.jpg.587a6546f9361a8cc695c0115a5d20a4.jpg
2.thumb.jpg.c6ea80ae713be332b3b9df7821fce519.jpg

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Can see the kegs and pallets appearing on lots of UK layouts as well,, really well made.

And I spied updated pix of the spoil and weedkiller wagons! Looking very nice!

Edited by Ian Cooper
  • Like 1

I've already ordered the CIE containers but is there any chance of running the other "typically Irish" containers that were part of the rake sets?

23 minutes ago, murphaph said:

I've already ordered the CIE containers but is there any chance of running the other "typically Irish" containers that were part of the rake sets?

Hi,

Those containers were made by C-Rail intermodal. Check out their range here: https://www.c-rail-intermodal.co.uk/

Thanks,

Fran

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi,

Those containers were made by C-Rail intermodal. Check out their range here: https://www.c-rail-intermodal.co.uk/

Thanks,

Fran

Was just thinking the same, but pity they don't have B&I like IRMs

Cheers @Warbonnet Fran but they only have the 20' Bell in stock. No 40' and no B+I at all, unless I'm going blind. Those ones would add real character to an Irish layout. 

Phil.

Well now had some of each of these , having asked for them in the first place it would be rude not to buy in - now have loads for 4 wheel flats so thanks .  

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, murphaph said:

Cheers @Warbonnet Fran but they only have the 20' Bell in stock. No 40' and no B+I at all, unless I'm going blind. Those ones would add real character to an Irish layout. 

Phil.

Yes I spotted lack of them as well   -give it time I guess. 

Just canvassed  the boss at C rail.  

Edited by Robert Shrives
additional item
  • Like 1

I'll email c-rail. They obviously have the designs done for the "missing Irish containers" as they did them for IRM for the liners. If they get a few more requests they might be persuaded to release them for sale on their site. Something special about them.

I can well recommend the IRM accessory packs and they come quickly just ordered the kegs to have a few spare lying around plus as a bonus the price is low as well 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure given enough interest @Arran that c-rail would consider a run of these

26 minutes ago, murphaph said:

Phil.

24 minutes ago, Robert Shrives said:

Yes I spotted lack of them as well   -give it time I guess. 

Just canvassed  the boss at C rail.  

• Like 1

HI All

There are plenty containers in the range that complement what has been seen and can be currently seen running in Ireland , i can in the future do more Bell 40ft and if i had the Info a 20ft B+I in the blue, they did exist apparently .

Next especially because they are seen on current liners in Ireland  are the GCA Tainer and BRUHN tanks and they are getting manufactured now so by early October for them.

Regards Arran

GCA .jpg

Bruhn tank.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The GCA Tanktainers are lovey. I asked Aran a few years ago about them and he shipped out 6 to me even though they were not listed on C-Rails site.