New Announcement! IRM Ballast and Gypsum Hoppers!

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Niles said:

Mine arrived sain et sauf today - nothing says festive like Saturday post!

Yes the joys of Saturday post.

My couple of packs of Gypsums arrived today - despite being posted a day after my ballasts order - which appear to be loitering in the Dublin Sorting office for the moment.

On the plus side - no commercial invoice - so wifey thinks its her christmas present arriving when she saw my name on it.........why can't life always work like this ......B|

• Like 5
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi JB, We initially thought the points logo on ballasts was rare, but it was more prevalent than we thought the deeper we dug into it, especially once we raided "the archivist" collection of pics

Hi everyone, We're delighted to announce that the ballast and gypsum wagons have arrived in Dublin and dispatch will begin shortly! We have a massive amount of pre-orders on these so they will ta

The highlight of our calendar is the October Bank Holiday weekend, when we "play at home" as they say and exhibit at the Dublin model railway shows, held each year on rotation by the Model Railway Soc

Posted Images

Hi everyone,

Down to 30% of the gypsums remaining in stock, seem to have been popular! Ballasts arent far behind with just one IR bundle left at the time of writing, but still a few CIE and IE bundles left. Thank you to everyone who ordered.

Don't miss out! https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/ballast-hoppers and https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/gypsum-ore-wagons

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We've certainly seen an upsurge in ballast and gypsum orders lately now the 121s have come and gone. We still have a few IE ballast bundles left too, as well as gypsum bundles with some great value. Big thanks to everyone who ordered so far!

Cheers!

Fran

1 hour ago, Warbonnet said:

We've certainly seen an upsurge in ballast and gypsum orders lately now the 121s have come and gone. We still have a few IE ballast bundles left too, as well as gypsum bundles with some great value. Big thanks to everyone who ordered so far!

Cheers!

Fran

Fran I was just wondering why the gypsum bundle offer isn’t available on the.co.uk site even though all the wagons are available?  
I maybe tempted soon!

32 minutes ago, NIRCLASS80 said:

Fran I was just wondering why the gypsum bundle offer isn’t available on the.co.uk site even though all the wagons are available?  
I maybe tempted soon!

There is a discount, just it's applied automatically in the checkout, rather than picking a specific bundle - just add the packs you want to the cart, and you'll see a 'BUNDLE' discount applied in the checkout - hope that helps :)

2 hours ago, BosKonay said:

There is a discount, just it's applied automatically in the checkout, rather than picking a specific bundle - just add the packs you want to the cart, and you'll see a 'BUNDLE' discount applied in the checkout - hope that helps :)

Thanks