Jump to content

IRM A Class Now In Production! Here's why you should get your pre-orders in sooner than later...

Rate this topic


Warbonnet
 Share

Recommended Posts

We are evaluating the production models now, while furiously working to secure container capacity to get the goods here. We will confirm the shipping date in the next few days, as the shipment requires a full 40' container, and getting them at the moment is 'fun' :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Patrick Davey said:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Coming to a screen near you - Episode One of a new major fifteen-part series shown weekly between now and 23rd November. 
 

“The Unboxing Video”!

(Subtitled “A” Class Act)

 

Episode 1: “The Lid”

  • Like 1
  • Funny 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BosKonay said:

We are evaluating the production models now, while furiously working to secure container capacity to get the goods here. We will confirm the shipping date in the next few days, as the shipment requires a full 40' container, and getting them at the moment is 'fun' :)

Shall I pinch a Chinese one going to Southampton (certainly empty for the UK makes and exports nothing)? -

Loads of them through Goring every hour!

One careful owner, Guv, yours for just  .......

  • Funny 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I humbly suggest an open top double decker bus parade (resprayed into a more appropriate Italia 90 era two-tone green of course) winding its way from Dublin Port to College Green with the first examples taken out of the container and held aloft by the IRM team up front, being showered in Champagne by the crowds below. Too much? Ok, then replace the Champagne with cans of Dutch Gold 🙂

  • Like 2
  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, murphaph said:

I humbly suggest an open top double decker bus parade (resprayed into a more appropriate Italia 90 era two-tone green of course) winding its way from Dublin Port to College Green with the first examples taken out of the container and held aloft by the IRM team up front, being showered in Champagne by the crowds below. Too much? Ok, then replace the Champagne with cans of Dutch Gold 🙂

Will IRM release a model of the bus?

  • Like 3
  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, murphaph said:

I humbly suggest an open top double decker bus parade (resprayed into a more appropriate Italia 90 era two-tone green of course) winding its way from Dublin Port to College Green with the first examples taken out of the container and held aloft by the IRM team up front, being showered in Champagne by the crowds below. Too much? Ok, then replace the Champagne with cans of Dutch Gold 🙂

murphaph - that's a great suggestion. Might get you to organise my surprise 70th Birthday but no Dutch Gold, that's poor peoples' drink.

  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BosKonay said:

We are evaluating the production models now, while furiously working to secure container capacity to get the goods here. We will confirm the shipping date in the next few days, as the shipment requires a full 40' container, and getting them at the moment is 'fun' :)

LOL, Had 4 FCLs in the USA today, All turned around to go by Air to Ireland now. Ouch!  Hope you don't get hit too bad here.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And the driver's gone on a smoke break again with the Carroll's. You'll never get that A class moving ...

 

However, joking aside, a set of appropriately attired drivers, guards, station master, signalman not all in dayglo would be very useful accessories pack at this point for everyone's locos.

Maybe a 1960s, 1980s and 2000s attire would suit all modelers? Sitting and standing passengers too for that matter ...... 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DiveController said:

And the driver's gone on a smoke break again with the Carroll's. You'll never get that A class moving ...

 

However, joking aside, a set of appropriately attired drivers, guards, station master, signalman not all in dayglo would be very useful accessories pack at this point for everyone's locos.

Maybe a 1960s, 1980s and 2000s attire would suit all modelers? Sitting and standing passengers too for that matter ...... 

and the fella sitting on the platform, “gotta few coppers, bud?”

  • Like 1
  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, BosKonay said:

We are evaluating the production models now, while furiously working to secure container capacity to get the goods here. We will confirm the shipping date in the next few days, as the shipment requires a full 40' container, and getting them at the moment is 'fun' :)

So does that mean you have received an example of one or more of each A class version, ie the finished product, in advance?  And are the rest all finished and just awaiting shipping?

And........

Any more pics..................?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Patrick Davey said:

So does that mean you have received an example of one or more of each A class version, ie the finished product, in advance?  And are the rest all finished and just awaiting shipping?

And........

Any more pics..................?

Lucky for you, I sent the KGB into IRM towers and got this image from them.....or i got it from a youtube video! I dont think we have seen to much of the green variant A class so nice to see, a painted example exists!

 

Screenshot_20210625-224018_YouTube.jpg.182680c3ec576ea8433a2698ff71232a.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Funny 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use