Rate this topic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HI All And yes i do need a hair cut !!!!!   Regards Arran  

HI All  The Bell Bulks have landed along with the rest and we also have undecorated of both types of door . The websites been updated    Regards Arran    

After an absence of over twenty years it was great to see the BELL lines bulk thirty foot container on Irish railways in March 2021, 218 is seen here hauling the IWT liner about one mile south of

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, flange lubricator said:

Great stuff , I hate to mention the dreaded B word but are you shipping and  removing the Vat for your EU customers on your site .

HI 

We are not vat registered in the UK yet as all it would do is push the retail price up a bit anyway. like i've pointed out they should have been a price increase this time round as my 40ft containers have been the same price for 12 years !!!

Regards Arran

Edited by Arran
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, murphaph said:

Great stuff. Order on the way from me for a few 40' Bells for sure.

Did the bulk Bells run on Irish rails?

Yes there is footage of them that was posted .

Regards Arran

• Like 1

Great stuff Arran, & well done, glad to finally see what’s going on in C-RAIL, now about those containers, there AWSOME just AWESOME & I’ll be contacting ya about some of them in the near future,

Regards

BTB

2 hours ago, Bob229 said:

Last year bought 20ft Bell containers  superb  

Yes 👌the detail especially the locking mechanisms on the door ends really pop with the painted parts. I have a rake of 20ft container flats with their Bell containers on them. Just about straddles the end of my era.

• Like 1

I'd take a few Bell tanks as well if they appeared 😉

I would also like to see the plain green Consent Leasing 40 foots that were very often mixed in with Bell liners in the 90's. I guess these would have wider appeal as well as they must have popped up everywhere being a leased container.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

More Bells ordered and B & I, having missed the original container liner wagons 😂,  catching up thanks to the excellent spoil wagons and C Rail container great selection, can

assemble a liner train that used to come to Cork

• Like 2
7 hours ago, murphaph said:

B&I went bust in 92 I believe. How long after that were these fallen flag B&I containers to be seen and was there ever a liner full of them?

In the early 70s there were trains full of B + I, yes.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
7 minutes ago, jhb171achill said:

In the early 70s there were trains full of B + I, yes.

How about the mid nineties, after B&I met their maker? Would there still have been full trains of B&I containers awaiting purchase or repainting etc?

41 minutes ago, DJ Dangerous said:

How about the mid nineties, after B&I met their maker? Would there still have been full trains of B&I containers awaiting purchase or repainting etc?

No, not full trains. I’m not sure what happened to their containers, though.

• Like 1

I guess they became the property of Irish Continental Group. Maybe some were repainted into Eucon livery. Eucon containers would be cool if @Arran was so inclined at some stage 😉

I have a couple of the 45 footers from Bachmann but 40 footers would be great. A typically Irish container.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/1/2021 at 11:10 AM, NIRCLASS80 said:

40’ SeaWheel containers would be great future release 

The sea wheel boxes are 40ft Pallet wides so different to Arrans tooling unfortunately..

But would be a good model for Limerick to Waterford baby powder liners

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...