IRM Stocking Irish Themed Oxford Die Cast Range, with other ranges to follow!

Rate this topic

15 hours ago, Warbonnet said:

Afraid not but you can get them from Brian direct or from Mark’s Models I believe. We have some more nice exclusives of our own coming throughout the year, the first of which is not too far away so keep an eye out for it! 

Any hints?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Ian Cooper said:

Anyone know of somewhere that does sets of replacement number plate decals to replace UK plates on the rest of the Oxford range?

I might be able to help if you are looking for modern Irish registration plates.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, MOGUL said:

For me no 1 missing item in OO gauge is a container skelly(chassis)..

No one does a RTR version that is right

43EB4F86-B5AA-4DC8-A2A8-F5F3D78A7804.jpeg

That's true.

Oxford do a wierd looking five-axle one, and 45ft flatbeds, but nothing else.

59 minutes ago, Sleeper said:

The reason for the 5 axles is the trailer can be split in half as a 20ft.

The 1st & 2nd axles can also be removed for 40 & 45ft containers.

I was wondering about that after posting earlier, whether it'd be easy to get that wierd little "bogie" off or not!

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Some of your Oxford favourites have been replenished on our site and we have made further additions to the range, with more Irish and Northern Irish themed vehicles as well as some further plant and commercial vehicles added to the range. 

New highlights include McBurnley Transport Volvo FH, Translink coaches, ERF in Northern Ireland trailers livery and the lovely Tayto Bedford! 

191683952_Taytobedford.thumb.png.d8486925c9260b07e034ee6e1162b929.png

Check out the range here and please note that some items are end of line, so stock is limited! https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/vehicles

UK Customers: https://irishrailwaymodels.co.uk/collections/vehicles

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi everyone,

Some of your Oxford favourites have been replenished on our site and we have made further additions to the range, with more Irish and Northern Irish themed vehicles as well as some further plant and commercial vehicles added to the range. 

New highlights include McBurnley Transport Volvo FH, Translink coaches, ERF in Northern Ireland trailers livery and the lovely Tayto Bedford! 

191683952_Taytobedford.thumb.png.d8486925c9260b07e034ee6e1162b929.png

Check out the range here and please note that some items are end of line, so stock is limited! https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/vehicles

UK Customers: https://irishrailwaymodels.co.uk/collections/vehicles

Cheers!

Fran

I'd kill for some Tayto right now!

• Funny 1
5 minutes ago, murphaph said:

I'll have to order a couple of the Garda Landovers. Irish army nissan patrols with the massive aerials would be class. I'd love to recreate a cash in transit convoy of the 90s:

105562287_10158220173281166_152033597688

I nabbed a few of those Garda Land Rovers earlier today. Great to see a few overtly Irish vehicles like that.

4 hours ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi everyone,

Huge problem with the website earlier - I couldn't find the Road Liner trucks!

• Like 1