Classified - American Outline Job Lot HO.

Rate this topic

Drew

American Outline Job Lot HO.

I've never posted an advert before and just realised that on desktop mode I get prompts to enter the relevant information and correct formats and photos.   can I ask the moderator to please excuse me and remove the original (if I can't)

I'm clearing out old American Outline stuff, Irish RTR has taken over.

Locos :Spectrum Amtrak F40,  Athearn Locos x 3, Model Power Loco.  All tested and running but definitely could do with a service.  Also a boxed Athearn Body.

Coaches:ConCor Amtrak Superliners x 4 unboxed

Freight:Various Athearn Cars x 14 (6 unboxed)

All except Model Power Loco have Kadees.    3 of the locos have old basic Lenz decoders.

I have no real idea of price but looking up the well known auction site I reckon the wagons and coaches fetch €15 each and Locos anything from €20 to €80 each hence I've arrived at a lot price.

I really would prefer to sell direct to an end user as opposed to a reseller but also a realist

Location - Swords,  I can deliver North Dublin if really nnecessary. Viewing mandatory as I don't want to disappoint or give anyone a wrong impression.

Also I have loads more individual photos.

• Advertiser
    Drew
  • Date
    08/07/21
  • Price
    €350
  • Category

Edited by Drew
Typo fix