update - no news

Rate this topic

WaYSidE

is the pandemic over? we have been so busy at work past 3 years, i haven't had much time as usual.

hardly ever time for IRM.

the update , i have all the faults sorted bar a few wires, over 25+ turnouts installed all now leveled perfect, (very time consuming)  a base undercoat of landscape scatter, grass and lots of ballast to take the look of the sand base of the model railway, as scenery will have to wait until turnouts are automated

where sand was unforgiving in getting the track level , with pvc and sand over painted ply base, to undo anything, just pour water over pvc/sand it leave 30 seconds, add more water, and excavate the sand, oh so easy, everything come up so trouble free, no track nails and no solid glues.

my dec/jan break was ruined by one big family cough and cold, so i just worked on model landscape.

thats finsihed for now so its time to plug it all in again.

as i had to dismantle the entire layout 3 years ago to install  block occupancy.  If and when i get the trains running again

i can post a video when, IF it runs again, as we now have broadband, but not in train attic yet, it will be....

happy christmas for 2023...  in-case its another hectic year, and i dont get back

powers.thumb.jpg.b1b2f5890218fef93cdac7ccc0c02f66.jpg

• Like 6