Hornby DCC Select Controller

Rate this topic

hornby select 2.jpgthis is a great controller in great condition,only selling as i am selling my whole layout! Comes with: Select controller & AC/DC Power Adapter,and you can view the Instruction Manual @ http://www.hornby.com/downloads/instruction-manuals/r8213-hornby-select/ this controller is at Marks Models for € 114.99..... I am looking for 85€

The Hornby Select Digital Control is by far the perfect way to enter the digital world of model railways. The Select is capable of having control of 60 locomotives and providing power is available run 10 locomotives at any one time. The Select can also operate 40 solenoid operated accessories including points.

The stylish design puts all the control features available from the Select at the operator's fingertips. From the smooth operation of the rotary control to the large LCD display, the Select is the ideal way to enter the digital world of model railways.

hornby select.jpg

Edited by iosacdcoleman